Portobello RC – Club Championship
- Points are awarded to paid members who complete in any of the PRC club races below.
- The points awarded are based on the finishing position relative to other club members within their category, starting with 10pts.
- Everyone scores at least 1 for completing the race.
- Categories are MS, FS, M40, F40, M50, F50, M60, F60
- Your category is based on your age/sex on 1 January 2020. So if you turn 40 this year, you will still be treated as a Senior for club champs purposes. Even if your birthday is 2 January.
- Competing members results are calculated from their best 7 races with a minimum of 5 competed plus any marathon.
- The winning member is the one with the most amount of points
• In June it is “any Meadowmill parkrun” (not a race) so actually 4 opportunities.
• For Cross-Country events in Jan, Feb and Oct, you also need to be a member of Scottish Athletics.
|East District XC (Livingston) – 10k||18/01/2020|
|X Border Gretna to Carlisle – 10k||02/02/2020||http://www.x-border10k.co.uk/|
|National XC Falkirk – 10km||22/02/2020|
|Scurry around Costorphine Hill – 10km||08/03/2020||http://scurryevents.co.uk/events/|
|Tom Scott 10 (Scottish championships) – 10mile||05/04/2020||https://www.tomscottroadraces.com/|
|Gypsy Glen hill race – 8k||13/05/2020|
|Dunblane – 12k||31/05/2020||https://dunblaneroadrace.com/12k-race/|
|Meadowmill parkrun – 5k||Any Sat in June||https://www.parkrun.org.uk/meadowmill/|
|Earlston hill race – 8.2km||07/07/2020 ?|
|Donkey Brae – 7miles||26/07/2020 ?|
|Abbotsford House trail race –||16/08/2020 ?|
|Kirkaldy Half – 13.1miles||23/08/2020 ?|
|Cumbernauld – 10k||15/09/2020 ?|
|Pentland Skyline hill race –||11/10/2020||http://carnethy.com/carnethy-organised-races/skyline/|
|East District XC –||16/10/2020 ?|
|Edinburgh Men’s – 10k||01/11/2020||https://www.mens10k.com/edinburgh/|