Portobello RC – Club Championship
- Points are awarded to paid members who complete in any of the PRC club races below.
- The points awarded are based on the finishing position relative to other club members within their category, starting with 10pts.
- Everyone scores at least 1 for completing the race.
- Categories are MS, FS, M40, F40, M50, F50, M60, F60,
- Your category is based on your age/sex on 1 January 2020. So if you turn 40 this year, you will still be treated as a Senior for club champs purposes. Even if your birthday is 2 January.
- Competing members results are calculated from their best 8 races with a minimum of 5 competed plus any marathon.
- The winning member is the one with the most amount of points
|Portobello Promathon – 4mile||01/01/2019|
|East Lothian XC Dunbar – 5miles||26/01/2019|
|National XC Falkirk – 10km||23/02/2019|
|Lasswade – 10mile||03/03/2019|
|Heriot Watt trail – 5km||23/03/2019|
|Angus Half – 13.1miles||14/04/2019|
|Hunters Bog trot – 4mile||20/04/2019|
|Silverknowes – 5km||03/05/2019|
|Seven Hills of Edinburgh – 14miles||16/06/2019|
|Sri Chinmoy – 2mile||19/06/2019|
|Musselburgh – 10km||20/07/2019|
|Scurry to the sea – 12mile||28/07/2019|
|North Berwick Law – 5km||07/08/2019|
|Paisley – 10km||19/08/2019|
|Perth Half – 13.1miles||01/09/2019|
|Arrochar trail – 10km||15/09/2019|
|Glasgow Half – 13.1miles||29/09/2019|
|Tweed tunnel trail – 10km||05/10/2019|
|Templeton – 10miles||04/11/2019|
|Newhailes trail – 10km||24/11/2019|